A Lesson from King Asa
Bob Schilling preaches "A Lesson from King Asa" from 2 Chronicles 14-16.
- What did you learn about the place of the Chronicles in the Old Testament?
- Did your perspective toward King Solomon change at all as a result of this sermon? (1 Chron. 1:1; 17:11-14; 2 Chron. 11:17; Neh. 13:26; Ecclesiastes)
- What are your thoughts on the adage, “The true test of a man’s character is what he does when he’s alone?”
- Having heard this sermon, how would you describe a “blameless man?”
- Is there hope for you to be blameless? Explain the difference between being blameless positionally in Christ, and being blameless in your personal character.